Andrew A. Willaert Jr.
Andrew Willaert is a true counselor to his clients. He believes that strong representation is the product of good listening. He helps his clients understand their options and make informed decisions. Among these clients are privately owned businesses, agriculture producers, and individuals, for whom he provides advice and services in the areas of business organization, purchases and sales, succession and estate planning, real estate, and probate.
Andrew brings special understanding to agriculture, real estate and organizational matters; this may be because they were part of his life from the start, as he grew up on a large family farm run by a partnership of five brothers and working with dozens of relatives.
In addition to a burgeoning law practice, Andrew is an active member of his community. He spends much of his free time involved in community organizations and his dedication and involvement in the community led to him being honored as Greater Mankato Growth's 2008 Volunteer of the Year.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Business
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury Claims
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Minnesota, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor - 1983
- St. John's University
- Bachelor of Science - 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Sixth District Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Greater Mankato Growth: City Center Partnership
- Greater Mankato Growth: Public Policy Advisory Committee
- Mankato Area Foundation Board of Directors
- Greater Mankato Rotary