Marissa K. Linden
Marissa Linden practices in many areas of civil litigation, focusing her legal expertise in medical malpractice defense and insurance defense. She represents health care providers including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and physicians in transactional, regulatory and credentialing matters. She is also involved in the insurance defense practice group in matters of products liability, vehicle accidents and insurance coverage.
Marissa received her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, May 2013. She gained valuable legal experience through a District Court Externship with the Honorable Judge Janet N. Poston, Fourth Judicial District.
In her free time, Marissa enjoys traveling and volunteering with the Big Brothers Big Sisters program.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Minnesota, 2013
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor magna cum laude - 2013
- Iowa State University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts cum laude - 2010
Past Employment Positions
- District Court Externship, 2013: Honorable Judge Janet N. Poston, Fourth Judicial District, Minneapolis
- Legal Intern, 2012: Zuffa, LLC, Las Vegas
- Legal Assistant, 2010–2011: Henson & Efron P.A., Minneapolis