JOIN US FOR THIS CONFERENCE IN PERSON OR VIRTUALLY!
Courtyard by Marriott – Mankato
901 Raintree Road, Mankato, MN 56001
Zoom link will be forwarded upon registration.
COVID Vaccination Requirements in the Workplace:
- What employers can and can’t require
- What to consider before implementing a vaccination requirement
- Dealing with requests for accommodation
- Compliance with the National Labor Relations Act
- Discipline, terminations and the aftermath
While our discussion will be in the context of COVID vaccinations, the principles will be applicable any time an employer is considering implementing a policy with the potential for employee unrest and legal challenges.