The National Business Institute presents Farm Business Law for attorneys looking for how to handle clients’ farm business legal Issues. Gislason & Hunter Attorney Matthew C. Berger will be presenting.
Farming is hard, time consuming work, and the last thing a farmer needs is to be tied up in legal issues. Help your clients run vibrant businesses by ensuring that they are operating within the legal bounds of the law. From drafting farm land leases to negotiating agricultural contracts, give your clients more time in their fields and less time in their offices. Register today!
- Prevent disputes by understanding the ins and outs of land leases.
- Learn best practices for negotiating and drafting farm-related contracts.
- Explore practical tax planning tips for farmers.
- Ensure that you understand the current status of the farm bill and how it affects today’s farmers.
- Handle buying and selling farm land transactions.
- Know what financing options are available to your farm business clients.
Who Should Attend?
This intermediate level program is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants and paralegals.
- Regulatory Update
- Financing, Buying and Selling Farm Land and Businesses
- Negotiating and Drafting Farm Land Leases
- Negotiating and Drafting Agriculture Contracts
- Tax Planning for Farmers