Gislason & Hunter LLP is seeking to hire an IT Support Specialist. This position will be responsible for maintaining hardware, software, and other systems in both our Mankato and New Ulm, MN locations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assists with troubleshooting issues and providing technical support.
- Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware, peripherals and software.
- Assists with training users on how to use applications.
- Acts as one of the first point of contact to IT-related problems at the firm.
- Works with outsourced IT provider to ensure processes run smoothly.
- Proactively communicates with end users as problems are addressed.
- Communicates more complex issues to management and outsourced IT provider.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Ideal IT Support Specialist candidate has:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technology-related degree preferred or combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service-oriented role, preferably in a technology-based role.
Must be willing to travel from the New Ulm office to the Mankato office occasionally.
Pay range $40,000 to $55,000 per year.