Gislason & Hunter LLP is an established, trusted and dynamic law firm with established attorneys who bring substantial trial experience and industry-specific knowledge to clients in the Upper Midwest. We are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for our Mankato, MN office.
We are looking for a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to support attorneys and paralegals in our Mankato office as they effectively serve clients in the southern Minnesota area. This professional will be responsible for document editing, file management, court filings, calendar management, effective client communication and other support tasks.
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional organizational skills to keep each file and supervising attorney(s) organized, up to date and ensure all deadlines met.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize multiple projects at once. Good time management is essential. Ability to anticipate upcoming deadlines while also balancing the day-to-day tasks necessary to keep each case running smoothly.
- Strong command of the English language with superb proofreading, spelling and grammar skills.
- Effective communication and relationship skills when working with supervising attorney(s), vendors, courts, clients, co-workers, other attorneys and experts.
- Work well with others, be a team player and pitch in to offer assistance. Ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Current technology skills with the ability to fully utilize the firm’s document management system, Microsoft Office and other firm applications.
- Desire to go the extra mile and the drive to be successful.
- Preferred: two years’ experience as a legal administrative assistant, legal assistant, or administrative assistant. We will also consider applicants with a certificate in lieu of experience.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.