The Paralegal/Legal Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the attorneys in a variety of tasks including file management, case document drafting, research, trial preparation, medical record management, communication, calendaring and other support tasks as assigned. This position has an important role in managing a case load from start to finish and assisting the attorneys in providing our clients with the best possible results.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a legal administrative assistant, legal assistant or paralegal role.
- Exceptional organizational skills to keep each case and supervising attorney(s) organized, up to date and all deadlines met.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize multiple projects at once. Good time management is essential. Flexibility when priorities shift. Ability to anticipate upcoming deadlines while also balancing the day-to-day tasks necessary to keep each case running smoothly.
- Effective communication and relationship skills when working with supervising attorney(s), vendors, the court, clients, co-workers, other attorneys, and experts.
- Current technology skills with the ability to fully utilize the firm’s document management system, and other firm applications.
This position offers a salary range of $35,000-$45,000 and benefits package.
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.