Gislason & Hunter’s Minneapolis office focuses on Insurance & Reinsurance Practice Group and Medical Malpractice Practice Group. Along with Insurance & Reinsurance and Medical Malpractice, attorneys at the Minneapolis office also offer a full menu of legal services for practice areas including Corporate Law, Finance & Banking, Real Estate, Environmental Law & Land Use and Trusts & Estates.
- Abigail A. Pettit
- Andrew A. Willaert, Jr.
- Andrew M. Tatge
- Angela M. Nelson
- Barry G. Vermeer
- Brock P. Alton
- Cory A. Genelin
- Daniel A. Beckman
- David C. Kim
- Jennifer M. Waterworth
- Laura L. Myslis
- Marissa K. Linden
- Mark S. Ullery
- Matthew S. Frantzen
- Michael S. Dove
- Peter B. Stein
- R. Stephen Tillitt
- Ralph L. Moore
- Roger H. Gross
- Ryan C. Ellis
- Sara N. Wilson
- Timothy P. Tobin
- Tracy Jacobs
- Wade R. Wacholz
Legal Administrative Assistant
Gislason & Hunter LLP is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for our Minneapolis office. The Legal Administrative Assistant is responsible for producing a variety of work product related to the attorney/client interaction and for supporting the attorney and other timekeepers. This role is responsible for document editing, file management, court filings, calendars, communication and other support tasks. This role supports the attorneys and timekeepers to enable them to effectively serve our clients. Qualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional organizational skills to keep each file and supervising attorney(s) organized, up to date and all deadlines met.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize multiple projects at once. Good time management is essential. Ability to anticipate upcoming deadlines while also balancing the day-to-day tasks necessary to keep each case running smoothly.
- Strong command of the English language with superb proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills.
- Effective communication and relationship skills when working with supervising attorney(s), vendors, courts, clients, co-workers, other attorneys, and experts.
- Work well with others, be a team player and pitch in to offer assistance. Ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Current technology skills with the ability to fully utilize the firm’s document management system, Microsoft Office, and other firm applications.
- Desire to go the extra mile and the drive to be successful.
- Preferred: two years’ experience as a legal administrative assistant, legal assistant, or administrative assistant. We will also consider applicants with a certificate in lieu of experience.
Gislason & Hunter LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits. For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Gislason & Hunter’s Minneapolis office supports Toys for Tots, a favorite charity, where they hold an annual fund drive. The attorneys and staff are also very supportive of local food drives and make donations to Second Harvest Heartland.
To see more about Gislason & Hunter’s involvement in our communities, see our Facebook page.