Sidney P. Gislason opened his law practice in 1937 with one purpose in mind: to provide the highest quality legal services to the people of New Ulm, Minnesota, and the surrounding area. Building on this foundation of dedication to excellence, Gislason & Hunter has steadily expanded its offices and legal staff to meet the growing and diverse needs of its clients.
From modest beginnings in a second-floor office, the firm has grown in size and stature to become one of the largest firms in the state of Minnesota. Our Minneapolis office opened in 1979. The Mankato location was acquired in 1991.