Sam Courtney focuses his practice on Family Law, Estate Planning and Intellectual Property. He is a diligent researcher and analyzer of facts as he meticulously drafts motions and pleadings.
A graduate of the University of St. Thomas School of Law, Sam served as Senior Editor of the University of St. Thomas Journal of Law and Public Policy and as a student attorney for the University of St. Thomas Trademark Clinic.
In his spare time, Sam enjoys reading, music, sports and is a lover of dogs.
Areas of Expertise
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support
- Grandparent & Third-Party Visitation Custody Rights
- Order of Protection & Harassment Restraining Orders
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements