DIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world. In this issue:
- At the Heart of Agriculture
- An Industry Employer’s Obligation to Reasonably Accommodate Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs
- Choosing a Business Structure For Your Family Farm
- California’s Proposition 12: What Does It Mean and What Comes Next?
- What Preserves the Integrity of the Derivatives Market?
- General Partnership: The Catch-All Relationship To Avoid