Gislason & Hunter LLP Financial and Banking Attorneys will address your questions and concerns surrounding COVID-19 on Friday, March 27, 2020. We want to hear from you. Please submit your questions when you RSVP and our team will answer them during the webinar or after.
We will also address:
- How COVID-19 is impacting access to the court system to enforce your loans
- Status of the courts – Sheriff’s offices conducting foreclosures
- Problems/delays to be expected in collection actions
- What banks can do to execute loan documents remotely
- Ensuring the enforcement of electronic documents