All Practice Areas
- December 20, 2023In this issue: A Primer on Payable on Death Accounts for Financial Institutions I Agreed to What? Emails and Text Messages as Electronic Signatures Best Practices for Mortgage Lenders when Notifying Borrowers of Default Read Full Newsletter
- December 7, 2023In this issue: Dealing with Divorce and Taxes Incorporating Retirement Assets Into Your Estate Plan Estate Freezing and Gifting—Estate Planning in the Shadow of the TCJA Sunset Read Full Newsletter
- November 21, 2023DIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world. In this issue: Livestock Risk Protection Insurance: An Alternative Risk-Management Tool Expansion of the Beginning Farmer Tax Credit: What is the BFTC Program and How Can It Benefit You?...
- November 10, 2023In this issue: Minnesota’s Upcoming Paid Family and Medical Leave Drug Testing Employees in the Age of Legal Recreational Cannabis Enhanced Wage Disclosure Protections Read Full Newsletter
- August 10, 2023In this issue: Potential Opportunities in Legalization: Financial Services and Minnesota’s Legalization of Cannabis Non-Compete Agreements Void in Employment Agreements Oberg Revisited: Proceedings to Determine the Property Status of Grain Bins Read Full Newsletter
- July 13, 2023Covered in this update: CROWN ACT, Ban on Non-Competes, Sick and Safe Leave, Paid Family Medical Leave, Nursing and Pregnancy, Wage Disclosure Protections, ER Sponsored Meetings, Cannabis
- June 12, 2023In this issue: Preparing for Your Estate Planning Appointment Divorce and Your Estate Plan So you think you need a Revocable Trust? Read Full Newsletter