All Practice Areas
- July 11, 2022In this issue: Purposes of Estate Planning The Great Wealth Transfer is Here. Have You Divorce-Proofed Your Children’s’ Inheritance? Common Challenges to Testamentary Documents Read Full Newsletter
- May 11, 2022In this issue: Secured Creditors are Given A Road Map to Recover Seized Vehicles Enforceability of a Lender’s Security Interest in a Borrower’s Machinery and Equipment Case law Update: Securing Grain Bins Read Full Newsletter
- May 11, 2022In this issue: The No Contract Disclaimer in Employee Handbooks Non-Compete Agreement: Growing Hostility and Suspicion HR Audits: Helping You Plan A Smooth Journey in 2022 and Beyond An Employer’s Obligation to Reasonably Accommodate Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs Read Full Newsletter
- February 11, 2022Agriculture Law & AgribusinessBusiness & Corporate LawDIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world. In this issue: At the Heart of Agriculture An Industry Employer’s Obligation to Reasonably Accommodate Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs Choosing a Business Structure For Your Family Farm California’s Proposition...
- December 20, 2021Gislason & Hunter hosted an OSHA COVID-19 ETS Status Update webinar on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 to address topics including: Status of ETS Legal Challenges Potential Outcomes & Recommended Preparation ETS Permanent Rulemaking View Presentation
- July 12, 2021In this issue: Agricultural Drainage for Lenders Stablecoin: An Update on the Use of Virtual Currencies in Banking Statutory Liens Read Full Newsletter
- June 14, 2021In this issue: A Primer on President Biden’s Plan for Estate Tax Reform Advanced Care Planning Throughout the Minnesota Health Care Directive Estate Law 101 Read Full Newsletter