All Practice Areas
- June 12, 2023Agriculture Law & AgribusinessDIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world.
- May 10, 2023In this issue: Avoiding Retaliation Liability Employment Laws and Proposed Legislation Minnesota Employers Should Review in 2023 Crime and Employment – Navigating State and Federal Law on Job Applicants and Employees with Criminal Histories Read Full Newsletter
- March 9, 2023In this issue: How to Avoid Conversion Claims with Jointly Payable Checks How New Credit, Modifications, and Extensions can Impact Mortgage Priority Regulations Coming for Overdraft and Other Fees Read Full Newsletter
- December 14, 2022In this issue: How to Administer an Estate: The Personal Representative’s Handbook Can’t I Just Get a Simple Postnuptial Agreement? Life Insurance and the Taxable Estate Read Full Newsletter
- December 14, 2022In this issue: Employees Using THC – Legally? Navigating Employee Drug Testing In The Post-Legalization Era Interview Do’s and Don’ts for Employers The NLRB goes after handbooks . . . again. Read Full Newsletter
- November 22, 2022Agriculture Law & AgribusinessReal Estate, Environmental Law & Land UseDIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world. In this issue: Understanding the Past in Order to Build the Future of Agriculture MN Pork will Continue to Look to its Strategic Plan to Focus its Priorities under...
- August 29, 2022In this issue: The Basics of Fixture Filings The Importance of Seeking Relief from the Automatic Stay in Bankruptcy Small-Business Debtors and a Primer on the Small Business Reorganization Act Read Full Newsletter