Agriculture Law & Agribusiness
Brittany R. King-Asamoa
Brittany King-Asamoa, a partner of Gislason & Hunter, focuses her practice on labor and employment law and civil litigation. She enjoys helping companies, agribusinesses and human resource professionals navigate the intricacies of employment law. Brittany takes great pride in her work litigating employment claims and counseling employers on employment laws, compliance and best practices. She frequently presents and writes articles on new laws impacting businesses in the areas of employment, business and agriculture.
Brittany received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Arkansas School of Law. She received her Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management degrees from the Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Outside of her legal practice, Brittany joyously spends her time chasing her two young children with her husband.
- Custody and Parenting Time Determinations
- Performs Audits for Exempt and Non-Exempt Employment Status Identification
- Appealing Awards of Unemployment Compensation
- Employment Administrative Proceedings
- Presents on Employment Law Developments
- Employment Policies, Agreements and Employee Handbooks
- Workplace Investigations