Agriculture Law & Agribusiness
Christopher E. Bowler
Chris Bowler, a partner at Gislason & Hunter, is based out of the New Ulm office. He provides both litigation and transactional services to individuals and businesses—primarily those engaged in the fields of finance and banking, agriculture and agribusiness. These services cover a variety of areas of law, including business and corporate law, real estate law and laws governing secured lending.
Bowler regularly guides both emerging and established businesses through lending and financing projects, corporate agreements, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions and general business litigation matters.
- $13.5 Million Hog Facility Acquisition
- Commercial and Agricultural Collection Actions
- $300 Million Loan Refinancing
- Contested LLC Non-Judicial Dissolution
- Trademark Work
- Packers & Stockyards Act Work