Chris Kamath is an associate attorney with Gislason & Hunter who focuses his practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Agriculture Law and Financial Law. Chris is dedicated to helping families and businesses achieve their best possible future through estate planning, succession planning and dealing with tax issues.
He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, Juris Doctor with a Business Law Concentration, and a graduate of Minnesota State University, Mankato with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and in Law Enforcement. His career has included extensive experience in managing a variety of finance protocols, drafting and reviewing litigation documents.
Chris is a member of the Estate Planning Practice Group. He is also a Mankato native and is looking forward to serving his community.
Areas of Expertise
Agriculture Law & Agribusiness
- Estate & Success Planning
- Succession Planning
Finance & Banking
- Loan Transactions
- Loan Workouts
- Collection Actions
- Portfolio Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Planning & Administration
- Reorganization & Bankruptcy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Trusts & Estates
- Wills, Trusts, Codicils & Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives & Living Wills
- Business Succession Planning
- Farm Estate & Succession Planning
- Estate & Gift Tax
- Medicaid, Medicare, Nursing Home & Elder Law
- Estate & Probate Litigation
- Charitable Gift Planning
Chris has experience in managing a variety of protocols, drafting and reviewing of litigation documents.