DIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world. In this issue:
- Livestock Risk Protection Insurance: An Alternative Risk-Management Tool
- Expansion of the Beginning Farmer Tax Credit: What is the BFTC Program and How Can It Benefit You?
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What it is and Why Agricultural Producers Should Care About it
- Redtape Meets Wetlands: The Confounding Maze of Wetland Regulation
- Minnesota Law Changes in 2023 that All Employers Should Know
- The United States Supreme Court Addresses Laws Impacting Farmers