DIRT Magazine is a publication by Gislason & Hunter LLP that includes vital information for the Agriculture and Agribusiness industry that work to feed the world. This issue features an article from David Preisler, CEO of the Minnesota Pork Producers Association (MPPA) and Minnesota Pork Board (MPB) on Keeping Pork on the Plate. Also in this issue:
- Disaster Planning
- Sexual Harassment Policies
- I Didn’t Really Mean to Gift the Farm to My Ex-Daughter-In-Law
- New Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deductions for Farmers: Is COOP Still Worthwhile?
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Highlights for Farmers
- Federal Issue Update – May 1, 2018
- Case Law Update